« Modal® is made through a closed loop process: around 95% of the materials used to produce this fibre are recovered. »
- Our Modal® is made from beech wood pulp, and produced by environmental leader Lenzing, in Austria.
- 50% of the wood used in the production process is sourced locally. The other half comes from neighbouring countries, which makes for a small environmental footprint.
- Modal® is made through a closed loop process: around 95% of the materials used to produce this fibre are recovered.
- Modal® fibres are incredibly fine and supple, which makes for an extra soft thread.
- The felt-like finish of the fabric is of the utmost comfort, and makes for a sophisticated look.
MADE FOR SUMMER
- Cool on the skin, Modal Lux also controls moisture and offers optimal solar protection (UPF 40)
- This makes it the perfect fabric for hot summer days, or warmer destinations!
You'll find three tops, three dresses and one tunic in this luxuriously soft fabric. Which of these pieces will end up in your suitcase?