Made from 37% plant-based ingredients, Sorona® helps reduce our dependence on oil and shrinks our environmental footprint. Sorona® is designed with the future in mind so that it makes you feel good by doing good.
Compared to Nylon 6, usually used in technical garments, Sorona® uses 30% less energy, and 63% fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
Sorona® renewable sourced fiber is one of the first 11 products approved to use the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) new product label on certified bio-based products.
With Sorona®, FIG garments are:
- Renewably sourced: Sorona® is made from 37% plant-based materials for a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Wrinkle-resistant: The unique molecular structure of Sorona® snaps back into shape for a smooth look, wear after wear.
- Durable: Strength and resilience for going the extra mile.
- Quick-drying: They dry quickly and wick moisture off the skin for added comfort.
- Stretch with recovery: They retain their shape and resist bagging for a maximum comfort on the move.
- Fading-resistant: UV and chlorine-resistant for a vibrant color that will last.
- Pilling-resistant: Smooth hand feel holds up over time with less pilling.
For more information, please visit the Sorona® website at www.sorona.com